Saturday, December 31, 2011

I could be more than a little blog challenged...

A blog seemed like a great thing to do (notice the past tense).  I am so frustrated!  A seemingly impossible mission... to get some good ideas for my own blog and searching from some interesting information... I'm merely TRYING to find a few good blogs to follow.  On anything really... canaries, organic gardening, crafting, biology, birding, nature, local foods...  

Search as I may, I can't find them.  I did find one that I thought would be interesting but it turned out to be not so interesting... more like the insulting ramblings of a conspiracy theorist about how the food industry is filling our food with wood pulp (cause it's cheap & the food industry can).  Good to know, BUT I don't want to be insulted when I'm reading a blog... I want to learn something or at least have my little mind stimulated (not that I'm saying the food industry is not corrupt or that they are not filling our food with wood pulp, BUT maybe instead of insulting the blogger could offer some suggestions for what to look for on labels or who to contact to get something done, I don't know call me silly).

A few other blogs I found seemed interesting BUT then I realized their most recent post was several years ago.  HELP!  What am I missing here?  Maybe I'm cursed cause I said it was something I was going to do for the New Year.  Suggestions, anyone?!?

1 comment: